Friday, October 23, 2009

Day Six

I don't know why this is so difficult for me. It's not. It's just that I cannot stand the lemonade this time. I've always liked it in the past but this time I cannot make myself drink it. And that's bad. I've been having one 16 oz (sometimes two) glasses per day but that is not enough calories and I am soooo hungry. I don't want to end early though because that will give me a quitter's mentality and then I will fail and my vegan/gluten free/exercise venture post-cleanse.

I mean I only have four more days but I don't know if I can force myself to keep drinking the lemonade. And this of course is making my cleanse not what I want it to be about. I keep daydreaming about the food I will eat instead of focusing on how I'm going to make my life healthier once the cleanse is over. I'm just so frustrated! I can't understand why this is so difficult for me...it's my third time, it should be a breeze!!!



>>Edit<< I ended up heating the water and omitting the cayenne just this one time. I pretended it was tea and was able to drink it all. I'm feeling much better now :)

No comments: