Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day eight

Another good day. Not too exciting. But I only have...two more days!!! I'm so excited for soup and green smoothies!!

I just reserved a copy of Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnounin at my library. I've been wanting to read it for awhile so when a copy comes in for me I will let you know and post a review :)

Things to look for on my blog coming up:
  • My post-cleanse Butternut Squash Soup pictures and recipe
  • Vegan/gluten-free Halloween Puppy Chow pictures and recipe
  • Some autumn/Halloween excitement!!!
All for now! I have to go be productive.

Peace and love,
Iluvlife

1 comment:

shannonmarie said...

I like the Halloween decorations on your site. Very cute.

As for Skinny Bitch, I like it, but mainly for their presentation. I've persuaded a few people to try vegan with this book.