Sunday, July 19, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day ten

THE LAST DAY IS FINALLY HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!

That's right! I'm finished! Tomorrow is on to the OJ and I will also be having soup for dinner (I need to speed the post-cleanse up a bit because I'm going out to dinner with friends Tuesday night and I'm not sure what my options will be).

So my last post I kind of wrapped up what I learned and what I hope for myself in the future. I think I'm going to have this be an annual thing...it's a great little reminder of how I want to live my life. I'm going to push it up to the beginning of summer each year though probably so I can take full advantage of summer's bountiful raw treats at the farmer's market :)

Today I had work and then I went back to the last day of the street sale to force myself to treat myself and buy things...and I did! I bought a cute top that kind of has an Indian flair to it and I bought a fun little wrist purse that's made out of recycled materials. I consider it a success (but I think I'll go shopping when I go home this weekend....with my Mommy hehe).

Then I decided to make my soup since I won't have time to make it tomorrow. And here it is...


Well I got some OJ for the A.M. It's store bought because hell if I'm going to juice all those oranges, are you kidding me? But this is really good stuff, it tastes so fresh and pulpy. It is as close to store-bought raw OJ as you can get!


All my ingredients! We have spinach, tomato, zucchini, red onion, and garlic. In the red container I have some carrots and pea pods that I let sit overnight in ACV to get a little soft (instead of cooking them!) since I don't have a food processor and I don't want to kill my blender.


The finished product: my blender soup. It kind of looks gross but I'll bet it tastes delish...I'll let you know tomorrow :)

Oh and obviously I'm not eating all that in one sitting! It will definitely last a couple days!

Peace and love and soupy sweetness!
Iluvlife

P.S. What do you think of the new layout?????

3 comments:

Mom Gone Raw! said...

You are awesome! You totally did it! You are an inspiration to me! Blessings!

iluvlife said...

Thank you so much for the comments!!! It makes me feel so good :) I'm glad you were able to find inspiration through my posts!

lilearthmuffin said...

It sounds like you did awesome on your first master cleanse. You should be so proud of yourself :)

Michal