Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day six

Hello buttercups!

Day six is coming to a close. I felt soooo much better today, what a relief! I didn't get a chance to workout because I had work and then my internship and then I had to watch So You Think You Can Dance (completely addicted) but that's okay.

One of my best friends' birthdays is next weekend. I'm in charge of baking her a cake! Well it won't be raw but it will be vegan (probably not gluten free). I'll definitely post the recipe because I'm really excited about it and I'm kind of making it up (it will have lots of fruit hehe)!

On the downside, another one of my friends' birthdays is on Friday. Day 8. She really wants to go out to eat but I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell any of my friends that I'm on the MC because they won't understand it and will think I'm trying to starve myself or something. I know that's what I would have thought if I wasn't open to things like this. I suppose I can just fake a stomach ache and not get anything but I feel bad. Don't worry though, I won't break my Master Cleanse, I'll take her out to dinner another time to make up for it. *sigh* the troubles of the non-SAD eaters.

It's such a pain, you know? I'm sick of people thinking I'm weird for not wanting to kill myself with deep-fried oreos and BLTs. Why does it matter to other people if I don't feel like eating meat and cheese huh? I mean, more for them right? How is it that a person who eats 100% raw is looked at as stranger than a 300 lb person who eats 5 egg and sausage mcmuffins for breakfast every day? I hate the American attitude toward food I really really do. I just don't get it.

Okay done with my rant.

OH MY GOODNESS FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for smoothies and salads again :)

Peace and love and only four more days!
Iluvlife

No comments: