Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day five

Wow difficult day! I woke up this morning feeling super energized and wonderful and READY TO GO! But gradually throughout the day I've just been wanting to cram food--any food--into my face!

Just the thought of the maple syrup makes me nauseous so it's been difficult to get enough of that in. I don't think I can work out today because of it (not enough calories to spare).

Grrr I'm frustrated. Day five is supposed to be a cinch! Well at least I'm halfway through right?

And maybe part of the problem is I had work in my coffee shop today so I was surrounded by bakery and sandwich items. Plus it was all I could do to keep myself from slurping down a soy cappuccino (my fav--and I'm not giving it up by the way, my coffee will remain)! THEN I had class and since it's a discussion of short stories (creative writing class) people bring in snacks every time. Today it was doughnuts and Oreos. I don't even like doughnuts but I could not keep my eyes off of them the entire two hours of class! So now all I can think about are pastries and breads which I won't eat after this cleanse (unless it's vegan and gluten free....and mostly raw). And now I'm watching Ace of Cakes on the Food network. Ahhhh why do I torture myself?

the doughnut had it comin' by googlit.

Oh man I hope tomorrow is better. But I have work again tomorrow morning too so we'll see. I gotta be strong! I'm halfway there, I can do this!!!!!!!

Peace and love
Iluvlife

1 comment:

Belle U. said...

Hi there.
I am on day 1 of the cleanse and I just found your blog. Its VERY helpful!! Thank you!! I was wondering, how much weight have you lost? Also, I noticed you are still drinking coffee, how is that going? I have a massive headache b/c I am having caffeine w/drawls! NOT FUN! Also, I refused to give up some chewing so I had my usual 2 boiled egg whites in the AM, I need SOME protein! Again, thank you for posting I am really looking forward to your next entry.