Friday, July 17, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day eight

2 MORE DAYS!!!!

Yayyyyy!

Well today was an exciting day! MC-wise I haven't felt terrible or anything so that's good. I went to see my new house that I'm living in this morning. It is ADORABLE! Hard wood floors, perfect-sized rooms, beautiful layout. I'm excited. And best of all...I officially do not have to live with my current disrespectful roommates anymore! So I move in there next month :)

Then I went to a street sale which was fun to see everything but I get so frustrated when I go shopping. I always talk myself out of buying stuff because I don't want to spend the money. But I haven't bought anything for myself in so long that I really wanted to get something. It's just that when I try something on it never looks as good as it did in my head which is so frustrating and upsetting! Oh well.

Well my computer is sick with a psycho virus so I'm trying to clean that up right now.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR SALADS AND GREEN SMOOTHIES!!!!!!!!!

Peace and love,
Iluvlife

P.S. I entered another giveaway for coconut oil

No comments: