Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend?

Crap.

That's right. One of my best guy friends visited me and one of our mutual friends with his mom and sister before they took me home for the weekend. He's been one of my best friends now for six years and I've suddenly realized that we completely fit together.

And I missed my chance to tell him.

He's leaving to study abroad for fall semester in two weeks but I won't see him before he leaves. That means I won't see him for six months. Then I will see him over winter break and then (hopefully) I will be going abroad for about six months.

Worst. Timing. Ever.

I can't stop thinking about him. I can't get over this new way I see him. And I don't want it but I can't help it. Grrrrr.

Sorry, that's all I can think about. But I wanted to update so you know I'm still alive. I'm home (so I probably won't be updating every day this weekend). And I'm still trying to make the most healthy decisions I can. But right now my head and my heart are confusing one another so I'm going to go for now.

Peace and love and ????
Iluvlife

Oh P.S. this is a cute little story about raw/healthy eating that made me smile the other day

2 comments:

David said...

as the songwriter WS Gilbert once wrote in a libretto for an operetta:

".... a heart that does not know its mind" !

Hope it all falls beautifully into place xx

Sarah said...

hi! i just linked over from the gone raw forums.

i had a similar situation w/ a guy i was friends w/had a crush on in high school. he got married, we were apart (clearly), time went on. we're married now. so hang in there :)