Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy week

Hello :)

So this weekend home was a little bingey, not going to lie. It was sooo nice to be home though. I love my family so much and I feel like I grow closer and closer to them each time I visit (figures that would happen AFTER I've moved out).

I also got to see some of my best friends from high school. I kind of fell out of contact with them. As you can tell from my lack of daily updates, I'm not very good at keeping up with things. When I came to college two years ago I wanted a new life and new friends, not that I didn't want my old friends, it's just that my parents always had stories and always told me that your BEST friends are made in college. I haven't found that to be true. I have yet to meet the quality of people that I befriended in high school and I feel terrible that I haven't put more effort into keeping up our friendships. I'm happy to say, however, that it hasn't changed anything. We talked and laughed as if time hadn't gone by and I know now that if I actually work at keeping in touch with them, they will remain my best friends my entire life.

I plan for the beginning of this week to be very cleansing for me. I will be sticking to mostly just fruit (more berries and citrus) and water and working out EVERY DAY. Today I did a hip hop class and then a strengthening class and I feel great! I've decided not to continue with ballroom dancing because the lessons are pretty pricey for something I don't absolutely LOVE and I've found that this hip hop class (which is at the same time) is so much more enjoyable and fits nicely in my budget.

This week is going to be non-stop busy for me. I have a jam-packed schedule of work, internship, my first week of my creative writing class and working out until Thursday when I go home again (for my little brother's graduation party...this past weekend was the graduation ceremony).

Peace and love,
Iluvlife

No comments: