Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a beautiful night!

I cannot get over how gorgeous it is outside tonight! Tomorrow is supposed to get up to the high 80s (wow!) but tonight it is so mild, I wish I had a yard behind my apartment so I could just lay in the grass and stare up at the stars (not that you can really see them...friggin light pollution). But my windows and sliding glass door are wide open so at least I have some springy air flowing through my room :)

Well today was much better, Rawbies! I did have a little non-raw snacks this evening but it is too much of a lovely night and I am too much in a good mood to really feel guilty about it (and Pandora is being absolutely amazing tonight!). I had a dance performance tonight which went pretty well. And I had some sweet dreams last night which left me in a good mood today and made me hopeful for the future (yeah I'm a sucker for that sort of thing).

So tomorrow I'll do even better with my rawness and I'm going to be outside for 90% of the time I'm not sleeping. AND I'm going to go on a suuuuuper long bike ride. Ahh I'm excited!

Okay so short post tonight but I'm enjoying just listening to Pandora in this beautiful evening breeze.

Peace and love and spring breeze kisses!
Iluvlife

No comments: