Thursday, April 16, 2009

I LOVE my life!!!!



Another wonderful day! Seriously there are so many good things going on/things to look forward to that I barely have time to stress out about my Spanish exam tomorrow.

Well first of all my water fast yesterday was wonderful! Like I said, I get so much clarity from them that I think it just started me off on the right foot today. I felt like I had so much energy even though I only got less than 5 hours of sleep last night. But anyway I feel like as well as getting me back on track with raw, it jump started pretty much every other aspect of my life...

I had work which was wonderful because I fall more and more in love with my coffee shop each time I go in! My manager asked me if I could stay about an hour longer than I was scheduled to which is awesome because I was having so much fun...plus I need the hours (poor college kid dontcha know?)

Then it was a GORGEOUS day. Holy man! I could not get enough of that springtime air and being able to shed the winter-coat layer is one of the best feelings. I love sunshine and summertime!

THEN I had to register for classes for next semester which was stressful because it's so competitive and all the classes I really wanted kept filling up so I had to keep re-arranging my schedule. *frustrated sigh* but I think I finally worked it out and now I have a five--yes FIVE--day weekend! How awesome is that?? So I mostly have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays with one class on Wednesdays. I win. Hardcore. So Mondays and Fridays will be my hardcore workout/study/productivity days (which includes sleeping in) and hopefully that will just give me more time to actually relax. Being in college, I feel like crazy weekends just don't give me enough rest and sleep to recharge for the next week so this way hopefully I will :)

Then I had dance practice which I was dreading tonight because it was going to be super intense since we have a performance on Friday. But we were so productive and yes the practice was intense but the routine looks 10000000% better and I am so excited because I was the one who choreographed the majority of the routine and it took SO much time and effort. So yay!

Finally as I was walking back from practice I ran into one of my guy friends from high school and he offered me a ticket for a concert that's coming up that I really wanted to go to but didn't take the initiative to get a ticket. Turns out he got two tickets for free and he didn't know who to give the second one to so he ended up giving it to me!

Aaaaaand of course there's all the excitement for summer that just keeps bubbling up in my mind in happy sunbursts. It's days like these when you just want to scream at the top of your lungs I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Peace and love love love life!
Iluvlife

No comments: